Monday, January 28, 2008

Mourn for the Death of a Lost Soul


It is a sad day for the Mormon Church. Not because they have lost their President/Prophet (Gordon B. Hinckley died on January 27, 2008), but because they have sent another soul to hell. With former Governor Mitt Romney running for the GOP presidential nomination, this country is going further away from understanding what Biblical Christianity is all about. With the ridiculous conversations going on and the mindless acceptance of the Mormon cult as a valid Christian denomination, it’s no surprise that Mike Huckabee’s comments in response to Romney’s faith were taken out of context and plastered all over the liberal media. He was right; Mormons do believe that Jesus and Lucifer (Satan) are brothers. In fact, they believe we are all spirit brothers and sisters begotten during the pre-existence in Heaven by “Heavenly Father/Elohim” and his wife through physical intercourse. Sadly, with Mitt’s growing popularity and the growing trend in uneducated guesswork by such prominent “evangelical (I use this term very loosely)” pastors such as Joel Osteen claiming that just because Mitt uses common lingo that they share a Savior in Jesus Christ, it seems there is nowhere to turn away from the heretical, undiscerning minds of today’s postmodern culture. I leave you with a declaration from the Lord from the prophecies found in the book of Isaiah that are so important, the declaration is repeated three times in three sequential chapters.

43:10 - You are My witnesses," declares the LORD, "And My servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe Me And understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, and there will be none after Me.

43:11 - "I, even I, am the LORD, and there is no savior besides Me.

44:6 - "Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: 'I am the first and I am the last, and there is no God besides Me.

44:8 - 'Do not tremble and do not be afraid; Have I not long since announced {it} to you and declared {it?} And you are My witnesses. Is there any God besides Me, or is there any {other} Rock? I know of none.' "

45:5 - "I am the LORD, and there is no other; Besides Me there is no God. I will gird you, though you have not known Me;

45:6 - That men may know from the rising to the setting of the sun that there is no one besides Me. I am the LORD, and there is no other,

45:7 - The One forming light and creating darkness, causing well-being and creating calamity; I am the LORD who does all these.

So, although Mr. Hinckley believes he will be on his way to the highest “degree of glory” (3rd of 3 levels of heaven: Celestial - for Mormons who have kept ALL of the laws and ordinances of their church. What will the celestial heaven (kingdom) supposedly be like for a good Mormon? He will be a god, he will rule over a planet with his wives and spirit children.), he will in fact be suffering an eternal damnation in hell. If that sounds harsh, maybe we will begin to take the Gospel seriously and stop letting the Mormon cult ruin the souls of those who are perishing.

No comments: